Domain (or Domain Name) shall mean a unique name or address by which a Website is reachable. For example, if a Website is reachable by the address "http://www.example.com", the Domain is "example.com".
Articles in this section
- How do you define a Domain?
- Can I use my Froala Editor license for my customers?
- Advanced is now Professional
- One Domain is now Hobby
- OEM is now Business
- Can I use the Froala Editor in a marketplace?
- Do I need a Business License if I sell ad space?
- Can I use Froala Editor in an Intranet?
- What license do I need for a Subscription business?
- What license do I need for a Chrome extension?