No, none of our licenses allow you to use the Froala WYSIWYG HTML Editor in an Open Source project.
Articles in this section
- What is a family of products?
- What is a native mobile application?
- Can I use the Froala Editor in multiple products?
- Can I use the editor on multiple environments?
- Do I have to renew the license to continue using the Froala Editor?
- What is redistribution?
- How can I get a temporary license?
- What is an Intranet application?
- What is a domain?
- How can I activate the editor license?