All Froala WYSIWYG HTML Editor licences are non-transferable and can be used only in a product:
- owned by the license holder (company, person or organization holding a license), or
- to which the product owner grants the license holder the permission to act on behalf of the product owner for the purpose of the License Agreement.
Based on who owns the product in which the Froala Editor is integrated there are the following cases:
- You, as a company, person or organization, own the software product, then this is considered redistribution under the License Agreement terms and you would need to purchase an Enterprise or OEM License;
- You, as an agency, freelancer or something similar, develop a product owned by your customer, then
- your customer has to purchase the correct license for the Froala WYSIWYG HTML Editor, or
- your customer grants you the permission to act in his behalf and purchase a license in his name.