Unfortunately, we don't have a free plan for non-profit organizations. You must buy a license if you wish to use it. For more information about the right license for you please refer to our Pricing Plans.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the Froala Editor in multiple products?
- Can I use the editor on multiple environments?
- Do I have to renew the license to continue using the Froala Editor?
- What is redistribution?
- How can I get a temporary license?
- What is an Intranet application?
- What is a domain?
- How can I activate the editor license?
- Can I use the Froala Editor in native mobile apps?
- Why is my editor license expired?