On the 11th of September 2017, we have changed the name of the OEM License for the Froala WYSIWYG editor into Business. The only thing that changes is the name, the license terms and offerings remain exactly the same.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the Froala Editor in multiple products?
- Can I use the editor on multiple environments?
- Do I have to renew the license to continue using the Froala Editor?
- What is redistribution?
- How can I get a temporary license?
- What is an Intranet application?
- What is a domain?
- How can I activate the editor license?
- Can I use the Froala Editor in native mobile apps?
- Why is my editor license expired?