On the 3rd of May 2017, we have changed the name of the Advanced License for the Froala WYSIWYG editor into Professional. The only thing that changes is the name, the license terms and offerings remain exactly the same.
Articles in this section
- What is a family of products?
- What is a native mobile application?
- Can I use the Froala Editor in multiple products?
- Can I use the editor on multiple environments?
- Do I have to renew the license to continue using the Froala Editor?
- What is redistribution?
- How can I get a temporary license?
- What is an Intranet application?
- What is a domain?
- How can I activate the editor license?