Domain Name (or Domain) is a unique name or address by which a Website is reachable. (For example, if a Website is reachable by the address "http://www.example.com", the Domain is "example.com"). If you have a license key for the example.com domain, then that key would work on all the subdomains - e.g. aaa.example.com, bbb.example.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I log in to my customer portal?
- Is Froala Editor a one-time fee or a subscription basis?
- What is a perpetual license?
- How do I remove the "Powered by Froala" message?
- How do I generate new keys?
- How do I look up my existing keys?
- Where do I sign in to my account?
- How do I log in to my account?
- What is a monthly active user
- What is a family of products?