Domain Name (or Domain) is a unique name or address by which a Website is reachable. (For example, if a Website is reachable by the address "http://www.example.com", the Domain is "example.com"). If you have a license key for the example.com domain, then that key would work on all the subdomains - e.g. aaa.example.com, bbb.example.com.
Articles in this section
- What is a family of products?
- What is a native mobile application?
- Can I use the Froala Editor in multiple products?
- Can I use the editor on multiple environments?
- Do I have to renew the license to continue using the Froala Editor?
- What is redistribution?
- How can I get a temporary license?
- What is an Intranet application?
- What is a domain?
- How can I activate the editor license?