Intranet is a private network accessible only to Licensee's staff. Therefore, if you have an application which is available only for internal use or on a private network, and not publicly available, then your application qualifies as an Intranet application and you would require a SaaS or Enterprise license for it.
Articles in this section
- How do you define a Domain?
- What is an Intranet application?
- What is a domain?
- How can I activate the editor license?
- Can I use the Froala Editor in native mobile apps?
- Why is my editor license expired?
- Can I use my Froala Editor license for my customers?
- Advanced is now Professional
- One Domain is now Hobby
- OEM is now Business