Intranet is a private network accessible only to your company's staff (employees, partners, affiliates etc.). Therefore, if you have an application which is available only for internal use or on a private network, and not publicly available, then your application qualifies as an Intranet application and you would require a Pro license for it.
Articles in this section
- How do I log in to my customer portal?
- Is Froala Editor a one-time fee or a subscription basis?
- What is a perpetual license?
- How do I remove the "Powered by Froala" message?
- How do I generate new keys?
- How do I look up my existing keys?
- Where do I sign in to my account?
- How do I log in to my account?
- What is a monthly active user
- What is a family of products?