Intranet is a private network accessible only to your company's staff (employees, partners, affiliates etc.). Therefore, if you have an application which is available only for internal use or on a private network, and not publicly available, then your application qualifies as an Intranet application and you would require a Pro license for it.
Articles in this section
- What is a monthly active user
- What is a family of products?
- What is a native mobile application?
- Can I use the Froala Editor in multiple products?
- Can I use the editor on multiple environments?
- Do I have to renew the license to continue using the Froala Editor?
- What is redistribution?
- How can I get a temporary license?
- What is an Intranet application?
- What is a domain?