We offer Froala as either a subscription or a one-time payment (perpetual). A subscription license is subscription-based and requires a repeated, timely renewal for continued usage.
If a newer version is desired, you can renew your license at a discounted cost (25% of the initial price) in order to receive the latest Froala update beyond the 12 month mark.
The perpetual license is akin to ‘owning’ a specific version of the Froala editor for indefinite use, while the subscription license is similar to ‘renting’ the Froala editor for a limited time period.
For a perpetual license:
- The purchased version of the Froala editor software is free for continued use.
- Twelve months of free software updates and technical support are provided with the license.
- Should a renewal occur one month before maintenance services expire, you will receive 25% off the prices listed on the Froala website at the moment of renewal.
- Maintenance services will automatically renew unless otherwise notified by you. The additional period of notification is twelve months. Notifications by you must be in writing at least thirty days prior to the expiration date of the current maintenance term.
- Within one year after terminating maintenance services, you may restart such services by providing notice to Froala and submitting a payment equal to the sum of the current list price for the maintenance fees for the upcoming 365-day period plus 1.5 times the price of the maintenance fees that would have accrued during the period of termination.
For a subscription license:
- For the duration of the subscription period, the customer can use the Froala editor, receive software updates and technical support.
- After the expiration of the Initial Term and each Renewal Term, you will automatically be invoiced for another Renewal Term unless Froala is notified in writing 30 days ahead of the expiration date of the current term that you wish to cancel your subscription. You will be invoiced at the then-current list price for the given subscription.
- If the license agreement is terminated, no version of Froala may be used in any form in your products and all associated libraries must be removed from all your applications and servers.